CourseFirst Aid at Work Certificate (FAW)
If your Health and Safety Assessment highlights the need for one or more qualified First Aiders, this Level 3 qualification (Scotland Level 6) will ensure your chosen staff are suitably trained and confident to provide excellent First Aid in the workplace.
Level Three Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
Course Duration: 18 hours ideally over 3 days, excluding breaks
Maximum Attendees: 12 per trainer
Validity: Three years
Run over three days, this course covers a wide range of first aid incidents, enabling all participants to deal with emergency situations with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way. This course will give the participants a regulated qualification, meeting Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 standards.
What will the course cover?
- Legalities, responsibilities and reporting
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Fractures and spinal injuries
- Control of bleeding
- Assessment of the situation
- Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
- Head injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Heart attacks
- Eye injuries
- Chest injuries
PRICESPrices are for on-site delivery for a maximum of 12 delegates
- Price includes three days training (18 teaching hours) with a fully qualified trainer, all course material and certification on the successful completion of the course.
Get In Touch
+44 (0) 7871 879676